Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beauty » Minka Kelly Was Told She Needed ‘Lipo, Fake Breasts and Veneers’

Minka Kelly Was Told She Needed Lipo, Fake Breasts and Veneers | beauty
Minka Kelly

Before Minka became a famous actress, the stunning beauty worked at a doctor’s office in exchange for… plastic surgery. Here’s the full story from Huffingotn Post:
Kelly told “Late Show” host David Letterman that she was a scrub nurse for four years — prepping operating rooms, and suturing up patients. The actress said she hadn’t planned on working in the medical industry, but found herself working in a doctor’s office in exchange for plastic surgery.
She explained to Letterman that when she was 19, she was approached by a former Playboy Playmate who wanted to manage her acting career.
“She was very seductive and said that she wanted to manage me and that I had a lot of potential,” Kelly said. “She said that she could get me a job at this doctor’s office in return for plastic surgery which I would need to be a Playboy Playmate.”
Hard to believe anyone would tell the gorgeous actress she needed work done, but Kelly told Letterman the Playmate told her she needed, “lipo, fake breasts, a few veneers and all kinds of stuff.”
Minka took the job, but said she only lasted a month, because she realized she didn’t want any plastic surgery after all.
“When I told [the former Playmate] that I didn’t want [surgery], she said I would never be Playmate of the Year and I said, ‘I think that’s okay. I’m okay with that.’”
Pictured: Minka out promoting “Charlie’s Angels” at the “Late Show with David Letterman”.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates