Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Music » Justin Bieber's "How To Love" Acoustic Remix: Listen Now!

Justin Bieber's  
Justin Bieber


Reworking one of the year's hottest tracks, Justin Bieber dropped his acoustic version of Lil Wayne's "How to Love" earlier today (September 28).

Just in time to celebrate the rapper's 29th birthday, the "Baby" singer tweeted a link to the remix along with a birthday wish to Weezy overnight.

According to Justin's manager, Scooter Braun, the teen sensation had a hand in every part of the cover, explaining that his client both produced and played all of the instruments featured in the song.

Showing off yet another talent, Bieber's clip offers a listen at his rapping abilities, as he delivers a few verses halfway through the tune. "I just want to take my time/ I just want to my thing/ Maybe we press rewind/ Maybe I buy that ring/ We could grow old together/ Just share our souls together/ Find how to love, kiss and hug/ How to roll together/ I just need you by my side/ Maybe we could be alright/ I just want to hold you right/ We can into the night/ You're the one I need."




Justin Bieber's  
Justin Bieber
 
Justin Bieber's  
Justin Bieber
 
Justin Bieber's  
Justin Bieber
 
Justin Bieber's  
Justin Bieber

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates