Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gossip » Courteney Cox, Daughter Coco Support David Arquette on Dancing With the Stars

Were it not for Chaz Bono, much more attention would be paid to David Arquette's stint on Dancing With the Stars, given the up-and-down year he's had.

Between his depression over separating from Courteney Cox, his banging of Jasmine Waltz and so many TMI interviews, we were wondering what state he'd be in.

The answer: A much better one than we thought:


David Arquette & Kym Johnson - Waltz (DWTS Week 1)

As he danced the Viennese Waltz to Queen's "Someone To Love," David looked euphoric as Courteney and their daughter Coco cheered him on.

He scored an 18, one better than Bono and four behind the lead.

David said when he asked Coco if he should do DWTS, the little girl replied, "initially my feeling is no but let me go to school and speak to my friend Ashley about it."

Good thing for everyone that Ashley consented.

"It's just so beautiful to see her and she's the light of my life and I'm just happy she's here and I love her so much," David said of Coco. Sniff.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates