Friday, September 23, 2011

Gossip » Sarah Michelle Gellar: ‘I totally have body dysmorphic disorder’

http://celebrity-universe.blogspot.com/

Sarah Michelle Gellar
On Her Body Image: I’m a female! I totally have body dysmorphic disorder. I think most women do. A make-up artist friend once said “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look in a mirror.” I’m surrounded by them all the time – you sit in hair and make-up – so I guess I just have this mechanism where I tune it out. So every once in a while, I’ll look and I’ll be like, “Wait, that’s what I look like?” I just have to remember that I’m human, and I’m a mom. Being a parent changes the vanity at least a little bit. It has to. Your priorities are different.
… says Sarah Michelle in Health Magazine.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates