Thursday, January 19, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Denies Fertility Drug Use, Leaves Pregnancy in God's Hands » Gossip

Khloe Kardashian may be feeling pressure to conceive, but she is not resorting to drugs to help with the process. At least not yet.

That's the message this reality star sent out this week, in response to rumors that she's undergoing fertility treatment to ensure her and Lamar Odom will soon have a Mason Dash to call their own.


Khloe Kardashian Denies Fertility Drug Use, Leaves Pregnancy in God's Hands » Gossip
Khloe Kardashian

"Because there is so much speculation here is my statement," Kardashian Tweeted. "I am not at this time in my life considering any type of fertility treatments. If and when I do, I will shout it from the rooftops but for now its in Gods hands."

That might be the most reasonable thing a member of this family has ever said.

Khloe and Lamar have never been shy about their desire to procreate. It goes all the way back to the fall of 2010, when Odom joked:

"We're on it right now. And I'm having fun trying."

[Photo: WENN.com]

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates